At the June Charity Breakfast, Tournament Director Tracy West announced a tournament record of $2,619,684 was generated this year for local nonprofits. We are honored to be a part of this event and thank the many hard working people who are responsible for the growing success of this premier Tampa Bay event.
We love having this PGA TOUR event so close to home. A breakdown of how we participate:
- Chi Chi Pro Am annual fundraiser takes place at Innisbrook during the Valspar Pro Am
- The First Tee participants act as Standard Bearers on Thursday
- All weekend, Foundation volunteers work at the Michelob ULTRA 19th Hole
- Birdies for Charities bonus program
- Both the Golf Club and Sports Complex have event tickets for sale each year